COVID-19’s insolvency storm
Join our webinar, hosted by K law and Euler Hermes, on insolvency in times of COVID-19.
COVID-19 is creating an insolvency storm. Even if the economies around the globe are recovering slowly, Euler Hermes predicts that the worst is yet to come with the Global Insolvency Index expected to hit an increase of +35% by 2021. In Belgium, almost 30,000 companies are threatened by insolvency in 2020 and 2021 (+26%).
This webinar will examine, among others, the following topics:
- Economic outlook: what to expect in the coming months
- How to minimize your credit risk and protect your company’s cash flow
- How to support and strengthen your contractual obligations and safeguard your interests
- How to manage pending disputes and which dispute resolution solutions exist
- What can happen if you no longer comply with your contractual and/or financial obligations?
Date & time
- Friday, 11 September 2020 from 10h00 until 11h15
- Participation: free of charge
- Language: Dutch
Please register by clicking the button below. Note that registration is limited and only registered participants will be admitted to the webinar.
How can we help?
Discover our expertise