European and Competition Law require clear, precise and business-oriented answers. Being able to call upon a broad experience in EU matters(*), we can guide you in finding the right approach in implementing the appropriate strategy.
Specifically, we can help you on the following matters:
- Merger control (notification to the European Commission and multi-jurisdictional)
- Cartel / anticompetitive practices
- State aids
- Abuse of dominant position
- Regulatory (e.g. transportation and rail, telecommunication, energy, health care, agri/agro…)
- Compliance / competition audits
- European Law (enforcement of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union – TFEU)
- Antidumping issues and procedures
(*) corresponding office: KPMG Avocats, Paris, France
No News in .
How can we help?
Discover our expertise