I have always loved working for and with people and listening to their needs. Avoiding or solving business problems through a pragmatic and multidisciplinary approach makes my day.
How can I help ?
I negotiate, draft contracts and litigate in all commercial and corporate matters, such as acquisitions, restructurings, shareholders’ agreements, intellectual property and all other business related matters.
Expertise/Field of practice
- Hasselt office
- +32 11 28 79 77
More about me
With a combination of interests, energy and versatility, I try to move people and plans into a positive direction. I love my family and I am passionate about triathlons, the piano and literature.
Education & qualification
- Master of Law, KU Leuven, 1993
- Georg-August-Universität, Gottingen, 1992
- FUNDP, Namur, 1990
- Certified mediator in commercial matters
- Member of corporate & professional organizations
- Several publications/seminars in my field of expertise