David Van Iseghem
It’s satisfying to be a trusted adviser to our clients by using a no-nonsense, creative and pragmatic approach to assist them in achieving their goals.
How can I help ?
Being an experienced adviser, negotiator and litigator and knowing the local practices and insights of our Belgian courts in the field of (international) commercial law, contract law, commercial practices, intellectual property law and TMT (technology, media, telecom), I try to help clients with solutions that can pass the judicial review.
Expertise/Field of practice
More about me
I love sports (basketball and tennis), playing guitar and the bass, going to concerts and travelling abroad.
Education & qualification
- Additional Master of Corporate law, KU Leuven, Campus Brussels, 2006
- Master of Law, KU Leuven, 2005
- Accredited mediator in civil and commercial cases
- Member of the editorial board of Limburgs Rechtsleven (die Keure)
- Several publications/seminars in my field of expertise
How can we help?
Discover our expertise